Accomodation Service

We try to help our students to find the right accomodation in the UK.

At first. . .

It is a new country and might be a different continenet. It might be difficult for you to find a place to live before you arrive in the UK. But we will try our best to help you book an accomodation from the day you arrive in the UK. There are number of options but it depends what type of accomodation is suitable for you. If you have relatives or friends, we recommend you to contatct with them to help you find an accomodation. Unless, we are here to assist you.

  • What are the key facts?

  • Try to find an accomodation close to your university, And make yourself familair with the route.

  • What are the available options?

  • Halls of Residence, Self-Catered Halls,Flats/ Houses and shared homes.

  • Halls of Residence

  • Halls are a great way to meet new people. They are large buildings, sometimes divided into flats where you will have either a single room or share with another student. Your room is likely to be basic, and if it does not have an en-suite bathroom, communal ones will be provided. Halls provide standard furniture such as a bed, desk, and chair. Anything more is supplied by the student. Most halls of residence have a canteen with food for students (usually at a fixed cost). As an international student the food may be unfamiliar, but eating at the canteen would be good way to immerse yourself in the culture of the UK. Halls are either single or co-ed, so if you have a preference for either you will need to inform your university from the beginning when choosing where to live. Apart from the rooms, there are also communal areas that could have a restaurant(Halal foods are mostly available in the UK, you can ask if the food is halal)TV, pool table, etc. You can search on google for Halal restaurant. If you like to cook then you can search for Halal meat shop too. UK is a multicultural country, food for the people from most backgrounds are available here. If you are a vegiterian, you can look for vegiterian restaurants and asian traditional foods are also available. However, due to the Covid-19 pendamic, restaurants might not be open now.

  • Self-Catered Halls

  • Many international students prefer the self-catered option because it allows them the freedom to cook their own food and on their schedule. Self-catered halls are similar to standard halls of residence, but there includes a communal kitchen available to hall residents. These kitchens so frequently used by students do have a reputation for becoming unsightly when not kept up, so try to do your share in cleaning behind yourself and encouraging the same of others.

  • Flats/ Houses

  • Typically students live in halls during their first year, as it makes adjusting to campus life much simpler and helps in making friends. In their second and third years, some students opt to move into a house or flat not associated with the school. If you do move into a flat or house, you will have to sign a tenancy agreement, which is a legal document outlining the terms of your stay. Make sure you fully understand the terms and issues of the contract, and if you do have any doubts talk to your international student advisor who can assist you. A flat or house is likely the most costly option, and you may find it hard to find accommodation that is close to campus. However, many students enjoy the freedom to live where they choose, live with whom they like, and choose the type of place they want to live in. With halls, you don't have this flexibility.

  • Shared Homes

  • Shared Homes are rented room which can be found from the offlicense shop window or through personal contacts. It is a type of sublets that are provided by main contraact holder of the house or the owner of the house.

  • There is a booking fees and rent payments for two weeks in advance.

What We Provide

  • Study in the UK
  • Choose an affordable University
  • Plan your Application
  • Plan your Journey